1. Website Use
2. Personal Information
Personal Information that Neodice may collect from you:
- Personally Submitted Preferences
- Date of Birth
- Identification Number
- Government Issued Identification
- Country of Citizenship
- Physical Address
- IP Address
- Location Data
- Device Information
Neodice may collect the information mentioned above through such methods:
- Data input during account registration processes
- Communications with Customers
3. Use of Collected Information
Neodice will collect your Personal Information only by lawful means to run its business as a licensed online wagering bookmaker for the following purposes:
- For KYC identity verification.
- For answering your questions and requests.
- For subscribing you to Neodice.
- For processing your application for membership of Neodice or any managed subdomains.
- For providing and improving services to you as a Member.
- For identifying you as a Member, verifying your identity for security purposes as well as for complying with our legal obligations.
- For maintaining your Member account.
- For upgrading and improving your experience within the website or via the phone, or for developing information, services or products to suit your needs which may include market research and conducting promotions.
- For communicating with you via email, phone or SMS in order to inform you about our products or services that we consider to be of your interest.
- For creating aggregated data about Members through demographic profiling, statistical analysis of the database to provide to potential and existing stakeholders, and for more efficient operation of our business.
- For determining Members' liability to pay goods and services tax and other taxes where applicable.
- For dealing with any legal claims.
- For complying with any contractual, legal and statutory obligations of Neodice.
- For taking appropriate action if Neodice has reason to suspect that unlawful activity or misconduct of a serious nature has been, is being or may be engaged in that relates to our functions and activities.
- For managing job applications.
If you do not provide Neodice with the Personal Information by our request, we may be unable to process your application for membership, provide you with our services or answer your enquiries.
4. Direct Marketing and Non-Participation
Periodically, we may use your Personal Information to inform you about our services or promotional activities, which Neodice considers to be of your interest. We may do this through SMS, over the phone or via e-mail. If you no longer wish to receive marketing or promotional material from us at all or in any particular way, you may contact us at any time via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Periodically, we may contact you in relation to the management and administration of your account with Neodice. These communications can be via any of the modes of contact recorded when registering as a Member. Such communication does not affect your opt-in or opt-out status for direct marketing communications.
5. Handling your Personal Information
Neodice will destroy or permanently de-identify the Personal Information we hold when it is no longer required for any purposes.
You admit that no data transfer over the Internet is totally secure. Accordingly, Neodice does not guarantee or warrant the security of any information which you transfer through it. It is transferred at your own risk. Nevertheless, when we receive your transmission, Neodice will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from misuse, loss and unauthorized access, disclosure or modification, including by using password protected systems and databases and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technologies. By providing us with your personal information, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services. Our staff, agents and partners are required to maintain the confidentiality of Members' Personal Information.
We are serious about the responsibility to exclude children from access to our Services. We will not accept any of their information for the purposes of opening a wagering account. But it is also the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s activities over the Internet including where appropriate by using Internet screening software.
Do not forget to log out of your account, when you don’t need to use the website. It is of big importance, especially if you share a computer with other people. The security of and access to your own computer, mobile device or any other handset used to access the website is your responsibility.
Eventually, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username, password and any other account details. We remind you to be careful whenever using the Internet and our website.
8. International Data Transfers
All information processed by us may be transferred, processed, and stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to other countries, which may have data protection laws that are different from the laws of your residence. We are committed to protecting your information as required by applicable law.
9. Legal Basis for Processing Information
The Neodice’s processing of your personal information is supported by the following lawful bases for purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation:
- Performance of the Agreement: Neodice has to process your personal information in order to perform our Agreement with our Customer.
- Legitimate Interest: Neodice processes your personal information to advance our legitimate interests, but only in cases our interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Approval: In many cases, Neodice also relies on your approval to process your personal information.
- Compliance with Legal Obligations: Neodice may process your personal information to comply with our legal obligations.
10. Supervisor Authority
If you are located in the European Economic Area, you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, if you assume that our processing of your personal information violates applicable law.
12. Contact Details
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, or requests for access or correction, or complaints relating to the managing of your personal information, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or via Live Chat.